playercharacterplayercharacter

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Weebl and Bob : Gooshine Weebl and Bob : Gooshine

Obscure Movie References are good

OMR, the acronym I'm using for the phrase I made up in the title, are amazing. Sunshine was an extremely strange movie, and seeing Weebl and Bob parody it was an enjoyable experience.

Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

Really just kind of annoying.

Possibly one of the most obnoxious flashes I've seen. It's almost as if a bunch of elitist animators got together to make fun of popular video game parodies. But oh wait, I've missed the point. It's obviously ironic.

2/10 because it was completely obnoxious.

We Hate It When... We Hate It When...

Needs more funny.

The odd genius mixed in with a bunch of unfunny clips. Still, the animation was great so I won't hate based on my particular sense of humor.

Fish Tank! Fish Tank!

Original Gameplay, also very hard.

I spent like a jillion dollars on my gaming console and I could get as much playtime out of this as I can out of Left 4 Dead. Good job making me infuriated.

Legend of Zelda Title (RMX) Legend of Zelda Title (RMX)

Original!

Okay so it's not really original at all. I'd be lying if I said this wasn't the most over-remixed and re-made song on the planet thanks to the internet, BUT since I don't hate anything that has any tie to video games on instinct, I have to say that this is distinguishably different enough from the normal theme song to be worth a listen. Good job.

B is Run (NES Chiptune) B is Run (NES Chiptune)

I want to play old video games too.

The best part about the game "Cooperation" is that a lot of your music is featured in it, and that more than makes up for the horrible movement speed.

Bottom line, this is totally awesome, and you and Crystal Castles make me want to try my hand at 8 bit music.

PixlCrushr responds:

Hahahaha thanks! I was trying to play it and it was very sluggish, lol.